The abstract submission for WC11 is now open. Proposing an abstract for WC11 can only be done online via the official online submission form.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Please read carefully the submission guidelines below before submitting an abstract.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is 15 March, 2020. You can still review or change your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail or login to your congress account.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection 1 May, 2020.
- Please note that the opening for the early bird registration is 4 December, 2019.
- Abstracts should cover original work that may already have been published recently.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the congress and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Late-breaking abstract submissions will only be eligible for poster presentation.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the WC11 International Scientific Committee and may be rejected or selected for poster instead of oral presentation.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress.
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Please include author and co-authors’ details including affiliation, town and country.
- The abstract title should be in upper case.
- The abstract text should be limited to 300 words.
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The submission form allows you to save your abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior submission.
- Abstracts may include no more than five references. Excess references will be deleted.
- References must be formatted as follows: Authors (Year). Title. Publication name Volume, Pages. DOI.
e.g. (2 or 3 authors) Borotkanics, R. Trush, M. and Locke P. (2015). Appl In Vitro Toxicol 1, 262-275. doi:10.1089/aivt.2014.0006
e.g. (4 or more authors) Kasai, T., Umeda, Y., Ohnishi, M et al. (2015). Nanotoxicology 9, 413-422. doi:10.3106/17435390.2014.933903
- References must be cited in the text as (First author et al., Year).
- Do not include tables or figures in the abstract.
- Submit your abstract before 15 March 2020.